Monday, January 3, 2011

There is a First for Everything


Well, it is just after midnight, so officially January 4th, 2011 and one of my new years resolutions is to start a blog. I don't have a specific theme or topic- I can't decide what I want to do- but I want the freedom to write my thoughts, everyday life, ideas I have, questions to ask, issues to vent, etc. If a theme comes from this over time, great. Otherwise- here is to a new adventure documenting my life and the wonderful blessings in it.

2 comments:

  1. Yay! A blog! I've enjoyed what I read so far. Keep it up. So excited because now I'll feel even more in touch. You guys are looking great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's cool that you've started a blog Heather...especially for those of that aren't close by to get to see you now we can keep track of you. =] Congrats again on your little Evelyn!
    ~Sarah Guyatt

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...