Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Oh Boy

Well after about an hour of trying to type and then add pictures the way that I wanted to- I have given up giving a report on Christmas. I realized anyway that I don't want this to just be a journal reporting what my everyday activities are. Not everyone is interested- and I can accept that! So instead I decided to share a few goals that I have in mind for the next year ahead.

1. Pray WAY more often, have a specific time set aside everyday
2. Run a 5K- not walk, or jog, RUN
3. Save up enough money to buy the really nice camera that I have been wanting for couple years now but haven't been able to justify buying because of other expenses.
4. Make more time to go on dates with my husband. I feel like that needs to be more specific... Have some sort of a date night ONCE A WEEK
5. Strive everyday to become a better mother, wife, and friend to those around me by exemplifying Christ to the best of my ability.

Whew, that was a big one which I know I wont be mastering but I CAN try.


So, to my few followers- do you have any goals for the next year? What are they?

1 comment:

  1. Date night once a week is a MUST! We need to get back to that. It hasn't seemed as important since I'm not teaching. Back then we only got to talk to eachother if we set aside specific time every Friday. Now we see a lot more of each other, but I think it's still important to have time dedicated just to dating your spouse.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...