Friday, January 7, 2011

Francine Rivers, 4 months, and Thank You's

So... I stayed up until Four in the morning yesterday... I mean, this morning.

I couldn't fall asleep and I ended up starting a book that I couldn't put down. It's Francine Rivers latest book which is the second half of a two part series. I love all of her books that I have read- which is most of them. Here is a link to her website with a list of all her books and a short description.

http://francinerivers.com/


On another note :) Evy had her 4 month check up today. She is doing great and I am so happy. She had a hard time gaining weight at the beginning and I am thankful that she has adjusted well now and is a great eater.
















I wanted to thank everyone for their kind comments through facebook and texts. It was nice to hear that people were encouraged by what's been happening in my life this past year. I do feel a responsibility to share what I am learning and what God has been teaching me lately.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...