Friday, January 14, 2011

Fun-Day Friday

I really enjoy doing crafty things when the projects aren't too overwhelming, so I am going to try and post a fun, easy-to-do, craft every Friday. I am currently trying to reorganize and declutter my house which is taking up a lot of time, but I wanted to send my sister a card at college and thought I would share what I made!


First things first, make sure baby is happily playing
with some toys next to you while you work :)

Here is what you will need:
If you arent sure about just cutting out the fabric take a
piece of paper and draw your shape, or go online
and find a shape you like and print it off
Cut out shape (duh)


Trace shape on the back side of your fabric


Cut out shape (duh again) :)


Use the amazing spray adhesive (good luck getting it
off your fingers) to spray the back of the shape

Stick it carefully to the card- make sure you have it
centered the way that you want it


Ta-Da!!



1 comment:

  1. You are amazing...Evy! Oh,and so is your mom. Love the card idea Heather. I love easy crafts. Very inspirational. Keep it up.
    G-ma

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...