Monday, January 10, 2011

Crafty Much?!

Well I thought I would share these cute headbands that I've been making. They are super easy to make.

I just buy these elastic headbands at the store and then cut some extra fabric that I have into different flower shapes. It's fun to mix and match different patterns and layer them- but you could also do a couple sizes of the same pattern.

Then I just used some extra buttons that I had- you know when you get new clothes and they give you extras? Keep 'em! You never know when they will come in handy! Just sew the buttons to the headband and voila!

There are so many ways to vary this I have also done hearts and just sewn them onto the headband without a button.

Let me know if you have any other ideas- I like having something to do while I watch a movie!

Which we are doing a lot of since Alex has been sick today ;( I think he is on the mend though... let's hope no one else gets it!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. I thought they were cute! Now you need to think of something crafty for her to wear when she's my flower girl :-)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...