Sunday, July 10, 2011

I'm back!


It's been a long time, I am not going to feel guilty about it, because I feel like every blog I have read has had a "guilty author" at some point or another, and to be honest, I wasn't feeling that inspired. I felt like I didn't have much to share with the "world" or in my case, anyone who happens upon this little hidden journal.

I will give a few updates. Evy is doing so wonderfully. I just can't believe how much I have to be thankful for. We are starting to get to know more and more of her personality, and unlike her looks, she takes after her momma in this department. She has been so talkative lately! She can say about 7 or 8 words already and it has been so fun to witness. She is not walking yet but she is pretty fast at scaling along all the furniture and human/dog legs that she can find. We are just enjoying every minute with her and at this rate we are just going to keep going. Ha ha! I keep kidding that I want to be just like the Duggars, it isn't completely true but I like to see people's reactions. I do just love that family!

Alex is doing well, he is so busy right now with so many things and I am thankful that we have had some time together as a family. He is going away for a long weekend golf trip with my Dad. He definitely deserves it. I'm a little nervous about being alone that long with Evy but I think that my sister is going to stay with us so that should help a lot.

We have been enjoying our summer so much it was really busy with my sisters wedding and we had a great time but I am glad that it's over. Be back soon!

1 comment:

  1. Glad to see your back and writing again! Sometimes all it takes is a quick post to get you back and running. Thanks for this post, maybe I will get energized and write one myself!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...