Thursday, March 31, 2011


This has been a busy week but a good week. I have been able to keep on top of things and spend time with a lot of people that I love.


My sister and I have been trying to figure out where to go with our free tickets that we have had saved up for awhile. It has been a little complicated because Evy needs to with me and we want to keep the cost down if we can. We were going to go to Naples which really appeals to me with the hot sun and warm sandy beaches, but instead we are headed to North Carolina to visit my Grandparents. We will have a lot of fun and it should be pretty warm while we are there.


I was getting really anxious about the flight and if anyone has any advice about flying alone with a baby, feel free. I have been asking around and I feel a lot better than I initially did. I decided that I know my child, and she is SUCH a good baby and has really been so easy to be with that I think we will have fun and I really shouldn't worry. Mind over matter, right? So we are going to have FUN and I am looking forward to a little mommy/daughter trip. My sister is going with, but she is taking a different flight, so we are on our own on the plane. We aren't leaving for a couple weeks so I have time to get prepared.


Evy has been so fun lately! She is so happy all the time. One thing that I have noticed about her that I really love is that she always has a smile ready for anyone who smiles at her. She is SO sweet and Alex and have nothing but good to say when we talk about her! I know challenges are coming but she sure has made this first experience fun!


Alex is starting a new job on Monday. We are really excited about the changes, it is a great opportunity and I just know that this will be good for our family.


Yes, there are still challenges that we deal with, but I have SO much to be thankful for right now and I want to make sure that I talk about all that God is doing in our lives. He is at work and we are so thankful!

2 comments:

  1. Heather so glad you've updated the blog! Excited to hear all about the adventure of the first plane flight! I know it will go fantastic! You have the best company in the world!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Might I just say that you have the most beautiful daughter!!! She is so cute! And I love her eyes! Can't wait to see you guys again...

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...