Thursday, March 3, 2011

Staycation!

Sort of, whenever Adam and Kirsten come we have a staycation. Here was dinner on Thursday night, kind of a smaller version on Thanksgiving. I dont know, I was in the mood. In the course of an hour we had 11 people come in and out. I love the craziness!


This is Evy's favorite toy in the whole world and she loves to chew on it and grab it. It's been fun to see here be more interactive. Even right now she is grabbing my hands while I am trying to type!

PRETZEL M&M'S!!! Ever tried 'em? Your life will never be the same again!




Adam and Kirsten :)




Auntie Mary- I love their smiles in this pic.





We went to IKEA...





She wishes she could walk...





I really like this type of picture. I want to keep taking them as she get's bigger.








Thanks Kirsten for the photo! I can't help when I look at this but laugh at how she does not look like me at all. But I know she is my child because when she gets going while she is talking she gets REALLY loud. He he. It's kind of embarassing when we are walking through IKEA and everyone is staring. But I'm not going to stop her- I like it that she is expressing herself- this is the only way she can right now! I will try to get it on video because it is pretty funny how loud she is. :)












Blue eyes.






And that hair! Its so BLONDE



















I like those lamps. But I don't think I woiuld ever have them in my house.













I got rain boots! Aren't they cute!! I'm kind of excited about them...




Had to see what they looked like on me... survey says... Love them



And thanks Blake and Mel for letting me use your camera this past week. As you can see, I am having a lot of fun even though I don't really know how to use it.





This is the face that Evy makes while she is talking. I love it!



Tired out from a busy day.






And I love this shot- I think that Jon took it.


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...