Monday, March 21, 2011

Things I Like!

So I am SO behind with pictures and writing. I thought I would just highlight what I have been doing and enjoying the last few weeks and share some favorite pictures.
Things I like...
Evy and Cohen sharing a pickle :) Happy Birthday Samantha!

IEvy petting a chicken at the Wild Rumpus bookstore

Evy smiling at the camera like she is 23...


The wacky, crazy bookstore that inspires a love for reading and imagination. I plan on coming here as often as I can!


The little purple door that is just the right size for the little ones...



Finding the bookstore and being excited to find out if all the hype was worth coming down to Lake Calhoun to go to it. It was.




This Ford truck that reminds me of summer.





Dog Park!






Sunshine and happy baby outside on a walk!







Me and Sam with our entourage- you can't see the puppies but there are three...









Daffodils!











That lovely open-mouth smile. Like father like daughter :)






Mara-Mi in Stillwater. Trying to wedding plan. I think I like it...



Coming back to this gorgeous town and seeing the glistening snow melt away!






Riley gets to go back to the dog park. Best. Week. Ever. (Says he)





Sunshine!




Still have Blake and Mels camera... they need it back but I promise it is not getting wasted...




Sunshine and new curtains!




Sunshine!




Goodnight Moon...




Evy's favorite toy...





Sunshine in Evy's room!




There are a lot more things that I like but I will save them for next time. Like Evy's 4 swimsuits that she already has and hasn't even gone swimming yet. Or that we did something to her toes this weekend that she had never gotten done before.... !!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...