Monday, February 14, 2011

This and That

I hope everyone had a great Valentines weekend. I mean really, it made more sense to celebrate over the weekend and enjoy the holiday for a few days, right?


I love my husband, so much. And there are so many wonderful qualities about him. He is a super hard worker, very patient, always affirming to me (which I need to work on being with him...) Early on in our dating relationship I learned that gift-giving wasn't really his specialty- which is totally fine. I remember getting advice from someone that I just need to deal with it and just out right give him ideas.



So for Valentines Day I said I wanted a cupcake. Not just any cupcake but a pretty, yummy, fancy-dancy one.


So on Saturday we had lunch at Cupcake off of University in Minneapolis. I loved it and I want to go back soon! We also walked around the art museum for the first time, which I thought was really fun and a great place to go during these long, Minnesota winters.


Um, yea I made the hat. And yes, my neighbor Sam was there

showing me how, step by step! But still...




Here we are at the Art Museum. It was so fun to go walk around! Evy was talking the whole time and it was so funny! If there was one thing I had to say about her personality so far it would be that she is very verbal... hmm... I wonder where she gets that from...



Alex just had to take this picture. Of a woman.


On a new note, Evy started rice cereal! Yay? I think I'm happy about it but I'm kind of sad too because I don't want her to change too fast. I really am loving every minute of motherhood. She is SUCH a good baby and she is so fun and talkative. I still look back at my life before having Evelyne and yes, there were wonderful things, but nothing compares to the joy that I get from her!







We are enjoying the warmer weather- it has been in the 40's and I never wear a jacket anymore and feel like I should be in short sleeves all the time! Is anyone else desperate for a trip to the Caribbean?



Just a little treat to end your night with happy dreams...



2 comments:

  1. Now you're getting me hungry for cupcakes! I'll have to check out that place... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahahhahaahhahahhaha WOW John and Evy...

    And no Caribbean... but how about NAPLES???

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...