Monday, February 7, 2011

Sunday Funday Runday!!!

I'm kind of dorky. I am okay with that. There is something that I have wanted to do for SO LONG. Run a 5k. Last year it was one of my goals, but then 3 days later, I found out I was pregnant and that kind of went out the window. It is one of my goals this year (which by the way, I am still working on all of them and doing fairly well) that I really want to accomplish before summer. I am also a very social person. I also hate making myself exercise. Once I get out there, great, but getting out there is the hard part. To some, actually most, this probably seems pathetic, but this is lifelong enemy that I desperately want to conquer.



Answer: Sunday Funday Runday!



If I invite a bunch of people that are depending on me to be there and host a 5k, I cannot let them down, hence, the public event.







Also,



  1. It is kicking off summer!

  2. At gorgeous Lake Calhoun!

  3. Any and all are invited

  4. It is the day before my birthday

  5. I want to make t shirts for people to buy

  6. I want to get sponsors

  7. I want to blog about this journey

  8. I will be so healthy and have more energy

  9. It promotes family activity

  10. It promotes healthy living

  11. I want to give resources that give people

    ideas of fun places to go and be active and

    explore and spend quality time together in MN


  12. The more I talk about it the more fun it sounds

  13. I think the title is very dorky and kind of catchy.



What do you think? Should I really take this idea and run with it? (Pardon the pun) Please let me know your honest thoughts, you can even leave a comment anonymously and I will never know!




Don't you want to run on that sidewalk thingy?!?!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...