Friday, February 25, 2011



Pretty

Baby

Blue-Eyes


























She is getting so big. It makes me want to cry when I think about it but at the same time I am excited to see the person who she is becoming. So far, she just has the best personality ever. But I'm guessing I will always feel that way. She is very smiley. Whenever we are out somewhere and a stranger stops to smile at her and say hi she seriously always smiles back. It's really cute too because she looks at you and once you make eye contact and smile her she gives you a really big grin. It melts my heart!



I love the way her foot is falling here!




So. You know how there are always a few big projects in the back of your mind that you want to get to but are really hard to find the time to do? I do. I have a lot of them. Like organizing all my recipes. And going through our sheet music and organising it and throwing all the stuff we don't need or use away. Like cleaning out my closet. Printing off those pictures. Planning that vacation. Reading that book. And that book. Maybe you aren't like that but I am.


The funny thing is that they are all things that I want to do but just don't have the time. Two of those things that were really big was cleaning out the office area and organizing our bookshelf.


If you have ever been to our house you know what I am talking about. We have this big, beautiful book shelf in our living room that I really love and it is covered in books. The problem is (was... ;)) that they were really mixed up. See example below.




We have:

1. American Girls children's books

2. A history book called American Courage

3. The Volleyball Coaching Bible

4. Lakeside Living (a gorgeous picture book)

5. The classic Anne of Green Gables

6. The Perfect Storm (fiction)

7. And four cute little board books for baby



That was just one little shelf!







So here we are making piles, restacking, and eliminating unneeded ones.





Well, this isn't the best picture but you can see that everything has a place, and notice the empty swing, the baby is napping. Check! Contented Sigh :)


I also have spent a lot of time reorganizing and redecorating the loft/office area so pictures to follow with that.





No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...